Winter Club Training Team 2019
Try-outs November 17th 8:30 am
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday three training opportunities per week. We are looking for kids that have a desire to play beach volleyball competitively.
Focused practices, core skill development, sports-psychology sessions, and conditioning.
- Beach-specific strategy
- Focus on teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ball handling drills / Correct Footwork Application
- Sports Psychology / Improved Decision-Making Abilities
- Improved Speed, Flexibility & Range of Motion
- Personal and Collegiate Recruiting mentoring based on athlete's stated goals
Tournaments with Coaching on site
Winter Club includes:
- SandStorm Gear
Players will be asked to play in Club competition with all participants and those partnerships for the “club tournaments” will be determined by Coaching Staff / Coaching staff will be Morgan, Jay, and Rose
**Tournament Fees will be paid for by parents and not a part of the winter club cost**