Winter Club Training Team 2019
Try-outs / Sign up November 10th 8:30 am
December-April 2019 - 20 Athletes
Three training opportunities per week. We are looking for kids that have a desire to play beach volleyball competitively.
Focused practices, core skill development, sports-psychology sessions, and conditioning.
- Beach-specific strategy
- Focus on teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ball handling drills / Correct Footwork Application
- Sports Psychology / Improved Decision-Making Abilities
- Improved Speed, Flexibility & Range of Motion
- Personal and Collegiate Recruiting mentoring based on athlete's stated goals
Tournaments with Coaching on site:
5 tournaments included - December 15th Vero, January 19th, February 23rd, March 9th and April 27th.
Winter Club includes:
- 5 Tournaments
- SandStorm Gear
- Individual assessment
- Recruiting assistance
- 2 Beach and 1 strength/jump training per week
- No practice - Christmas week and Spring Break week
Players will be asked to play in Club competition with all participants and those partnerships for the “club tournaments” will be determined by Coaching Staff / Coaching staff will be Morgan, Jay, Rose, and Rick
We are planning on a Trip to the NCAA Beach Finals and USAV Juniors in May to Gulf Shores. The travel and cost of participating in this is not included in winter. We will run a practice there and have coaching available which will be included.
AAU Membership is Mandatory - Select - WY6BF4 SandStorm Beach Volleyball